"With their astute vision, Brent Kado and Jessica Hardy hilariously expose the boundless egotism that
pervades Chicago's improv scene."
-Bryant Manning, Chicago Sun-Times



TRAILER

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wait, the Movie is Done?

Wait, our movie is done you say? And we are premiering it tonight? I'm going to throw up. So you're saying that after two years of putting together something that no one has seen yet we have to show it to over 100 people in a big room on a big screen? Tonight? Will there be liquor? There will. Good. I'm going to start drinking now. Do I have to be there? Can I sit in the back? I'm going to cry. I can't believe this. I can't sleep. I'm going to jump. For joy. I'm jumping I'm jumping I'm jumping. Thank you thank you thank you THANK GOD for perseverance and bravery. I'm going to need a lot. If I'm going to keep doing this. Cuz I think we are. I think we are crazy enough to do it all again. Why? It's worth it. It's so worth the pain. Pain. Wait, you said we have to show this movie tonight right? Oh GOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment