"With their astute vision, Brent Kado and Jessica Hardy hilariously expose the boundless egotism that
pervades Chicago's improv scene."
-Bryant Manning, Chicago Sun-Times



TRAILER

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Editing has Begun!

I have been logging tapes for about a week now. Actors, remember how hard we laughed on set? Well I about peed my pants on several occasions. Blam! has some fabulous on camera chemistry and Stewarts confusion about what a "head shop" was, I had to pause the tape and rewind. Fast forward to the box office scenes and the interaction between Lyle and Mary Beth about having sell tickets in the kitchen. For not knowing each other at all, there was some excellent improvising. During the shoot I couldn't be present for that scene. It as a delight to watch it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment